Please note: Price INCLUDES shipping and handling.
The Amateur Radio DX Handbook-50th Anniversary Reproduction
By Don Miller, W9WNV
Whether an “old-timer,” a newcomer, or a prospective DXer, this handbook will surely prove useful in your pursuit of DXing! Originally published in 1968, the author compiled and presented critical information found in no other single volume. This reproduction provides a “look back” and presents W9WNV’s invaluable DXing insight.
After receiving many requests from Hams world-wide, the author has given us permission to create this 50th Anniversary Reproduction!
Here’s a look at the Table of Contents of this classic:
- DX Propagation
- Amateur Frequencies and the DXer.
- The DXer: International Factors and Local Regulations
- The DX Station
- Working DX From the Home Station
- Mobile DXing
- DXing From Rare Locations
- The SWL DXer
- DX Contests
- DX Awards
- DX Clubs
- Great Circle Bearing Charts . . . and much more!